Is belly fat your biggest concern and giving you insomnious nights? If the answer is yes, you should make some life changes to get the body shape you always desire. It is no secret that belly fat looks disturbing. Exercise and dieting are the best possible combination to solve your belly fat issue. If you presumed that only regular diet will shed the belly fat, then you are wrong. If your goal is to lose weight, you must include at least 3 workout days weekly to reduce the belly fat. We have assembled a list of 8 exercises to lower belly fat quicker than you thought:
1. Side Crunch:
You need to tilt the legs of the same side together with the shoulders. The side crunch concentrates on the muscles on the sides.
2. Twist Crunches:
When you get used of the regular crunches, adjust the regular crunch to optimize and get even more effective belly exercise.
- Get down on the floor and lie on the mattress with the hands behind the head.
- Next, bend on the knees in a position of doing crunches, hold the feet on the ground.
- Now you have to lift the upper body while doing crunches. You have to touch the right elbow with the left knee,
- Repeat alternatively, lift the left shoulder to the right, holding the right side of the torso on the floor.
- Repeat ten times.
There is no better ABS exercise than crunches,it even presents no.1 while performing the exercise, let see how to perform the no.1 exercise:
- Lie on floor or mat with your feet and knees bent n the mat. you can also lift your legs off the floor at a 90-degree angle.
- Lift the hands and lock them behind the head, or keep the hands crossed on the chest (easier option).
- Breathe deeply, and as you lift the upper boy off the ground, exhale the air.
- Inhale repeatedly as you get back on the floor, and blow the air you hold as you come up.
- Repeat this for ten times, if you are a beginner.
- If intermediate repeat with adding +10 and also make two-three sets.
4. Bicycle Kick:
Ok, no bicycle is needed for this.
- Get on the floor in the position as you do crunches.
- Lift the legs off the floor and bend the knees in 90 degrees.
- Bring the right knee near to the chest, holding the left leg away.
- Next, take the right leg away and bring the left leg near to the chest.
- Keep paddling as on regular bicycle.
5. Reverse Crunches:
Ok, let’s learn reverse crunches. It is another great exercise to reduce belly.
The starting position is similar to twist crunch ABS exercise. One only thing that you need to change is doing tilt the legs behind together with the shoulders towards forward.
6. Vertical Legs Crunches
- Get on the mat, lie down with the legs stretched towards the ceiling and with knee crossed over each other.
- Now do the same as you would have settled in the case of doing crunches. So, breathe in and lift your upper body from the floor towards the pelvis.
- Exhale out slowly. As you bring the body down, breathe in again, and breathe as you go up.
- Do 12-15 reps and up to three sets.
7. Rolling Plank Exercise:
The rolling plank shapes the muscles around the abdomen, lower back, and hip.
- Get your self in plank position
- Now, start moving to and fro for 30 seconds.
- Lie down on the floor sideways.
- Support the body on the right leg and right elbow. The elbow should be straight to the shoulder, and the left leg should be over the right leg, keeping them along.
- Keep the knees straight. The hips should not touch the ground.
- Hold this position for a good 30 seconds. Once you get comfortable, you can hold this for one to two minutes.
- Repeat on the other side too.
8. Cardio Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat:
Running, jogging, cycling, swimming are the most effective exercises to lower belly Fat. Doing cardio on a regular basis will offer you other health benefits such as reduction of stress, an increase in your lung capacity, better sleep, and a sense of overall well-being. Some other tips: eat right, drink Water, short bursts, quit sugar, increase Vitamin C intake, Include Fat Burning Foods, Include Healthy Fats, get enough sleep,